today i was running late for school and i was sprinting down the street to make it on time and suddenly i turned to my left and my history teacher was running as well and he just screamed to me THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I’VE EXERCISED IN 18 YEARS
things that need to be said:
- yes, the education system is flawed in many ways
- yes, schools do not cater to all of their students’ needs
- yes, schools do not talk about social issues as much as you would like
- yes, the grading system may not be a completely accurate measure of your intelligence
- NO, tumblr does not teach you more than school
- NO, school is not useless
- NO, grades are not unimportant
Human life is but a series of footnotes to a vast obscure unfinished masterpiece
I keep thinking oh man, I’m so immature. How am I allowed to be an adult.
Then I spend time with teenagers.
And it’s like, wow, okay, yeah. I am an adult. I am so adult. Look at me adulting all over the place.
AUSTRALIAN SLANG IS WEIRD AND WRONG AND UNHOLY
Stone the flaming crows!
I was just sitting here watching Aunty, when I decided to take a squiz at Tumblr to see if there were any grouse pictures of some dag in their trackie dacks and a pair of thongs or a couple of sheilas I’d like to root, and then I see this seppo saying that Aussie slang is shonky?! Absolutely spewing, hey.
(I’m not sledging you by calling you a galah or bungers or anything.)
Hello friends! I am - as usual - way early on being stoked for Halloween, so I thought I would upload my Gory Skin Tutorial for anyone planning their costumes early, or for anyone who needs some makeup-y stuff for cosplay at any time of the year. Learn how to scare the crap out of people in ten steps or less!
For this, you will need:
- Toilet paper
- Eyeshadow (brown/red for effect shown, or other colours of your choosing depending on what look you’re going for)
Click the photos for step-by-step instructions and feel free to message me if you have any questions or need any help!
NOTE: SKIP STEPS EIGHT AND NINE IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO DRIVE OR OPERATE MACHINERY. THESE STEPS WILL IMPAIR YOUR VISION.
This is awesome!
Today, my Calculus teacher taught us how to make a chicken with a dish towel.
My mother always bitches about how I fold towels because it’s not the way she does it.
From now on, every time I fold a towel, I am going to make it into a chicken.
Vive la resistance.
what the fuck kind of Calculus teacher do you have